The Webtrendz Philosophy
The Webtrendz philosophy is and always will be to put you first. We are a small team and thus fully understand the usual pains and pleasures of running a small business. We attempt to take this knowledge and attempt to develop and create the desired solutions for your business.Website design, development, SEO and website marketing is the core focus of our business expertise and we fully appreciate how important your company website is in relation to your business as a whole.
As professional web designers for many years, we understand how people like to browse the Internet, how they search for the information they are seeking and how they react when faced with a confusing and unprofessionally presented website; they simply move on… statistically in under 5 seconds!
User Centered Design
Over the years we have developed many websites, some have gone on to be very sucessfull and others not so. After the excitement of the launch and eary months of activity a website would always be judged by ‘How much it makes’. The bottom line as it were is always something one must consider when developing a client website. We take the approach that yes animation is nice, moving text could be useful, bright bold large text is a no no and its always better to put others first.
Putting the user first throughout the build cycle allows us to test the site with users to ensure that it is functional and promotes ‘ease of use’.
Our website philosophy is simple and is really a short list of key phrases and features:
- Clean design – using the ‘less is more’ philosophy
- Creative imagery – we advise clients to use imagery that promotes the brand
- Professional – ensure that the site looks and performs in a professional manner
- Dynamic - Making a site dynamic allows it to always show new and fresh content to the user
- Visually appealing – the site layout and structure should make it easier to scan the pages
- Easy to use – this ensures that the user is able to do what they need to quickly and without fuss
- Easy to understand – when a site is easy to understand then its also easy to use and encourages visitor loyalty
- Innovative – using new technology and techniques allows us to develop websites that fun and innovative for the user.
Of course you will be paying the bill, but your target market and target audience are imperative to consider. If your website appeals to them they will call you, buy your products, request your services and have the confidence from your website presentation that they are dealing with a high quality professional organization.
We love what we do. We understand the complexities of the Internet and what is required for a successful website presence. We are confident that with our help and expertise, your website will be one of which you can be proud and which maximizes the opportunity to provide you with an additional revenue stream.
Do you need some advice on your project?
Take a look around our site and see how we have managed to help our clients over the years. Our advice is free and without obligation, at the same time we are happy to lend a hand when it comes to suplimenting your team or building your website.