5 Questions to Build
We at Webtrendz website design, have been able to fine tune our web site design building process over the the last 7 years. When designing a new site, we ask our clients to go through the following “5 questions to build” prior to any meeting or discussion takes place.The answers you provide to the questions below, allow us to gauge what you want from the site, as well as what the site should look like and how the website should perform, the type of functionality you desire and also budget and deadlines.
Below are our 5 questions you would need to answer:
- Question 1: What are your competitors websites doing? We begin with taking a look at your competitors, their websites, the functionality and features they provide, the visual message as well as the overall brand message. We then have a level of functionality, features and overall look to aim towards.
- Question 2: What 5 websites do you like and why?We ask you to list 5 sites that you like, both in terms of what the look like as well as the features they provide. We are then able to assertain what your requirements are.
- Question 3: What are your products and their target audience?We look at your business; at what you sell and how as well as how typical users would behave on your site, we look at;
- What they like and dislike
- What do they do online
- How long would they stay logged in
- What type of features do they expect
- Question 4: Do you require any further enhancements or “Bolt-onz” We would at this stage build in the various “Bolt-onz” for your site. Such as:
- Question 5: What is your desired budget?We integrate your current marketing plan and develop the site in a consistant manner to provide the user with the best experiance. This ensures your corporate identity is easily recognisable whether your client is surfing your website or reading your latest newsletter or brochure, your message and brand must be clear.
Do you need some advice on your project?
Take a look around our site and see how we have managed to help our clients over the years. Our advice is free and without obligation, at the same time we are happy to lend a hand when it comes to suplimenting your team or building your website.