Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, existing clients will be emailed updated terms as and when this occurs.
Please contact info@ Webtrendz .co.uk or telephone 0208 292 6028/07957 459902 to discuss any amendments, enhancements or issues relating to your website.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is accurate and up-to-date, the information provided is as is andWebtrendz cannot be held responsible for any actions made based upon the said information. Please also note that all content provided is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws
- Content on the Webtrendz website may not be re-distributed, re-packaged or used in any way unless written permission has been granted.
- Webtrendz does not accept any liability (including negligence) in respect of third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, this Website.
- Webtrendz provide the website features as described in the quotations received. All quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated or 3rd party services, of which we have no control, are altered.
- Webtrendz will insert a credit link in the footer of your site on completion. The credit shall be for work carried out and thus represent a link back to the Webtrendz website, this is non-negotiable.
- Webtrendz will required a 50% deposit to be paid prior to commencement of work on account of fees likely to be incurred.
- The following payment terms shall apply unless specifically varied in writing by Webtrendz , upon confirmation by the client: all fees quoted are exclusive of VAT, VAT is chargeable in respect of any goods, work or services supplied by Webtrendz , at 17.5% and will be added to payments otherwise due.
- An invoice for the remaining 50% of the fees will be presented to the client on completion of the services provided and will be due for payment strictly within 10 days of submission.
- Additional features to websites, including extra database services, specific hosting requirements, animations that are not included in the quotation are subject to surcharge.
- In the event a feature is required which has not been included in the quotation Webtrendz will give notice prior to implementation and seek acceptance of the surcharge.
- The cost will be added to the final invoice unless the amount exceeds £500+VAT, in this case an interim 50% invoice shall be issued with payment due before completion, the remaining 50% will be added to the final invoice.
- In the event that full payment is made later than required or if only partial payment is made, Webtrendz may at its discretion charge for administration costs and interest on any monies owed at either the rate of 2% interest per month, calculated weekly and compounded monthly. Failure to apply such charges does not constitute a waiver of the option to charge.
- Webtrendz uses third party organisations for web site hosting. This is to ensure that the client receives the best possible hosting package at a reasonable cost. No guarantees of service can be made by Webtrendz on behalf of the host.
- If special requirements / guarantees of service are required then please contact info@Webtrendz.co.uk and we shall do our best to find a company to match the said requirements.
- Any guarantees of service are made between the Hosting Company and the client, Webtrendz cannot offer or enforce any such agreement.
- Webtrendz reserves the right to withdraw its services at its entire discretion. Upon such withdrawal of its services, Webtrendz shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any costs, losses and damages, howsoever arising, that the Client may incur or may have incurred.
- It is hereby agreed between Webtrendz and the Client that in the event that any monies are owed and overdue to Webtrendz , Webtrendz will withdraw its services. Webtrendz may remove any material stored upon any computer or server and shall retain such material, and shall not be liable for any loss monetary or otherwise and not be under any obligation to return or provide access to, any and all documents, papers, etc. belonging to the Client until payment is made in full.
- Copyright in all documents, papers, etc. prepared or caused to be prepared by Webtrendz is expressly reserved by Webtrendz unless otherwise stated.
- Webtrendz will not be held responsible for the failure in any of the services provided by a third party to Webtrendz for the Client, this may include but is not restricted to web site hosting, internet promotions, third party multimedia provisions.
- All completed websites become the property of the client, subject to all accounts being paid, with the following restrictions on use:
- Only one instance of a website can be made available on the World Wide Web, including new skins and domain or any Intranet’s / Extranets unless a licensing agreement has been reached;
- Database Connection strings will not be divulged to the client due to security risks. (These strings would in any event need amending if the site was to be moved to an alternative host / server);
- No portion of the coding can be copied / duplicated or redistributed in any form electronic or otherwise unless a licensing agreement has been reached; Please note that upon request web site files can be provided via electronic mail, or on CDR media (surcharge of £10+VAT).
- In the event of a problem with your website Webtrendz will endeavour to solve the discrepancy as quickly as possible.
- Please email info@Webtrendz.co.uk and describe any problems that you may be experiencing.
- Webtrendz cannot accept responsibility for any loss either monetary or otherwise due to web site failure or misuse.
- Webtrendz may be able to help with insurance services, via a third party, to protect client’s interests and web site, however the insurance agreement is made between the client and third party. Please email info@Webtrendz.co.uk to request insurance information.
- All data and information stored in an online database remains the property of the client along with any rights associated.
- Once work has commenced, which is only taken up once Webtrendz receive the clients 50% initial payment, no refunds will be given.
- All websites are built to be compatible with Internet Explorer 4 and above, websites are also compatible with Netscape / Opera and Mozilla, however advanced features may not be supported.
- All websites are built for optimal viewing in1024 x 786 resolution.
Do you need some advice on your project?
Take a look around our site and see how we have managed to help our clients over the years. Our advice is free and without obligation, at the same time we are happy to lend a hand when it comes to suplimenting your team or building your website.