Search Engine Optimisation
Why do you need it ? Who or how do we do it? Are there costs involved? What can Webtrendz do to help?We have over 10 years of internet optimisation experience. We have worked with some of the leading high street and online holiday travel providers to understand user behaviours
The reason you are reading this page is because either you have a website already, or you are looking into getting one and want to find out all there is to know before you get a web site built.
We have been in the industry for the past 7 years, in that time we have seen high points and low points in the industry.
Our SEO department understand the need to keep costs down without negating the clients cash flow. That is the reason why we have kept the cost to the bare minimum and for the same service clients
would be looking at three to four times the amount of money with other dedicated SEO companies.
- (Time required 10-15 days)
- Website evaluation of effectiveness
- Suggest and undertake optimisation changes to current website
- Submit to free search engines as well as directories
- Optimisation for different keywords (mutually agreed)
- Optimisation of Meta Content
- Optimisation of unlimited number of web pages
- Identification of possible spider stoppers
- Robots.txt (if needed)
- Inclusion of Spider-friendly site map
- Inclusion or modification of Resources page
- Inclusion of ‘bread crumb’ navigation (if necessary)
- Optimisation of internal link structure
- Hand submission to major search engines
We generally work for top 20 placements for at least 70% of the keywords. However, we reserve the right to accept an offer for any site.
Primarily we optimise all sites we design for good positioning on Google, as it is the single most important search engine, as it powers the majority of internet searches. How did you get to this site for
example, was it through a search engine, and was it Google?
If you are interested in finding out about our professional website optimisation packages, website optimisation offers, or how we can help your site achieve a higher search engine ranking please email us, or fill in the contact form.
Do you need some advice on your project?
Take a look around our site and see how we have managed to help our clients over the years. Our advice is free and without obligation, at the same time we are happy to lend a hand when it comes to suplimenting your team or building your website.