Corporate branding requires more than a swish logo and fancy website. It’s about people’s perception of your company… from the consistency of your messages, to the way you answer the phone. Visual identity however, is key to successful corporate branding – and this is where we can help.
We seek to understand the qualities of your organisation which make you unique. We strive to ensure that your corporate identity will reflect your company’s individuality and strengths, improving its profile and helping to create new business opportunities.
The costs for branding a business would be one or more of the options below:
- New Logo design £250.00
- Stationery design £450.00
- Website re-branding £890.00
Some of Branding Clients
- Gifts2mobile.com Gifts2mobile MPG technology is a forward thinking and innovative gift voucher system that is vastly superior and more accessible to today’s consumers than the traditional gift vouchers and gifts card currently used. Gifts2mobile.com provides the sender with a convenient, fun and user friendly way of sending a gift to someone special immediate.
- Holiday-Discounts.org As expert Club Med travel specialists, Holiday-Discounts multi-skilled consultants frequently visit these destinations and can provide first hand advice, recommendations with free transport itinerary planning. Here are some of their award-winning skills.
- Toys Gifts Gadgets Toys Gifts Gadgets required a website to fulfill their desire to create an online brand for those searching for gits online. they wanted to create a user journey that was simple and effective. We were able to assist them in building a bespoke CMS EShop. They are now able to develop their website and products at will.
- ecocabs2go.com ECOCABS2go provide you with the best eco-friendly private hire service in the world. We exclusively commit to using vehicles with the latest generation of Hybrid engines and the best people within our business.
- Superstar Holidays Superstar Holidays are specialists in tailor-made holidays and tours to Israel. Fully ABTA and IATA licensed travel agents for EL AL Airlines flying to Israel based in London, England. The did not have a web presence for their business and wanted to get a website together that they could manage.
- Lime Continuity Solutions Lime Continuity Solutions specialises in the provision of business continuity management incorporating all aspects of the business continuity life cycle, from defining strategy through to developing the plan and testing it.
- Playa Bella Appartments The Playa Bella apartment complex is one of the best known resorts in the famous bay of San Antonio. Its location on the beachfront of the beautiful Punta Xinxó beach make it one of the best positioned complexes on the island offering spectacular views over the bay of San Antonio.
- flight-desk.com Flight Desk had a defined set of ideas regarding their web presence. With clear details regarding expansion and further development of their online presence, Webtrendz began to put together the website and the brand was born.
- Vicarage House Business Centre Established in 1989, London Virtual Offices are located in the Kensington district of central London, London Virtual Office provides a range of business services that aim to support your business wherever you are in the world.
- Bounce about castles Bounceabout castles are one of the biggest suppliers of Bouncy castles in North London, Enfield and Barnet, East London and Essex. We provide quality bouncy castles in all sizes and designs which can fulfill any need and requirement
- London virtual offices Established in 1989, London Virtual Offices are located in the Kensington district of central London, London Virtual Office provides a range of business services that aim to support your business wherever you are in the world.
- Bounce Around Castles Bounce Around Castles is a website that hires out Bouncy castles for kids parties. The website allows you to view all the different castles and slides available for hire, their relevant information relating to sizes, colours and prices.